Join us for the THIRD ANNUAL 5K/10K RUN & WALK!
ALL PROCEEDS go to local non-profit organizations!
When registering, vote for your favorite non-profit organization. $500+ will be donated to the non-profit with the most votes. There may also be opportunity for the second and third place organizations.
DATE November 18, 2017
LOCATION First United Methodist Church
Corner of Kleberg & 5th St, Kingsville, TX
START TIME 7:15AM
Course will close at 10AM
ENTRY FEE $25 Adult
$15 Child (18 or under)
$5 Active military discount (use code SAVE5)
Children and adults in strollers or
wheelchairs are free; well-behaved dogs are welcome*
Register by November 2nd to receive an event t-shirt!
*Run organizers have the right to request any dog be removed from the event route and FUMC property. Owners are responsible for bagging and properly disposing of dog waste.
HOW TO REGISTER
- ONLINE: Click here to register online
- MAIL ENTRY FORM & CHECK to:
First United Methodist Church
230 West Kleberg, PO Box 553
Kingsville, TX 78363
ATTN: Community Connections Team
*make checks payable to: FUMC
Download entry form: EntryFormToPrint2017.pdf
- Friday, Nov. 17th 4-7PM, OR
- Race morning 6-7AM in the foyer of the Community Life Center on the corner of 5th and Yoakum Streets, Kingsville, TX
- Male and Female winners for each age group
- Age Groups: Under 10, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-34, 35-55, 55-65, 65+
- All kids under 10 will receive a medal for finishing the run/walk
See pictures from 2015 and 2016 at the bottom of this page or visit our Facebook page.
Download event flyer: Flyer2017.pdf